Microsoft Dynamics® GP is a comprehensive ERP solution that goes beyond basic business management and reporting to help your people —and your organization—work at peak performance. Designed for rapid implementation and ease of use, Microsoft Dynamics GP gives all your people fast, familiar ways to access and work with business information and processes, and it delivers ongoing innovation that can work for you now and into the future. Here are a few of the reasons to select Microsoft Dynamics GP as you software solution:
Dynamics GP includes:
- Financial management and accounting
Manage your cash, assets, budgets, and banking—with built-in analytics and account-level security.
- Inventory management and operations
Track and manage your production, inventory, orders, returns, and vendors.
- Sales and service
Manage your sales, service contracts, and field resources.
- Business intelligence and reporting
Get real-time visibility and analytics to track performance and act with insight.
- Human resources and payroll
Hire, train, and pay your team with the help of complete employee profiles and evaluation tools.
- Meet the unique requirements of your organization out-of-the-box. Name your business process, and we can help you manage it. Microsoft Dynamics® GP offers proven capabilities that automate and connect the full range of financial management, supply chain management, human resource and payroll management, manufacturing, and project management. Without customization, users can adapt functionality to meet their unique needs, backed by industry-specific expertise and support from a worldwide local ecosystem of Microsoft Partners and Independent software vendors.
- Provide a software solution that employees will want to use. Success starts when people actually take full advantage of your business systems. Designed to work like and be compatible with Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook. Microsoft Dynamics® GP helps reduce training time and costs. People can focus on their responsibilities, rather than on chasing information and juggling applications, with “Role Tailored” home pages and graphical dashboards that deliver personalized access to information. Microsoft Dynamics® GP keeps critical tasks on track and ensures consistent processes with automated notifications and alters.
- Tailor your solution to work the way your business does, without complicated and time consuming IT efforts. No tow businesses are alike, and industry-specific needs vary widely. With Microsoft Dynamics® GP you can quickly ad new capabilities using built-in personalization tools. Create specialized views and new windows, automate tasks specific to your business, and even build light applications. Using Web services and the Net Framework, you can integrate with many data sources and applications, even if they are built on non-Microsoft platforms. In addition, custom development is easier and more cost-effective with familiar Microsoft technologies and industry standards such as XML.
- Make it easy to access critical information. Stay connected, speed planning, and fuel performance with role-based dashboards and KPIs that include gauges, charts and graphs relevant to the roles of performed by your staff. Stay current, but keep it simple with more than 220 out-of-the-box Excel reports that can be instantly refreshed. View and analyze data from a summary level down to a specific source record, with drill-back views into Microsoft Dynamics GP from Excel, Microsoft SharePoint® Foundation, Microsoft SharePoint Server and Microsoft SQL Server® Reporting Services.
- Go beyond basic reporting. Today’s businesses expect real-time access to decision-driving information and reports. With Microsoft Dynamics® GP, you can go well beyond basic reporting and use familiar tools and formats to make decisions that can take your business further, faster. Transform sales strategies with advanced analytics such as predictive modeling and shopping basket analysis. Stay current with refreshable Excel reports that include multiple data sources. Turn unwieldy volumes of data into relevant information that can be shared across your organization through SQL Server Analysis Services.
- Extend insight across your entire organization. Open the flow of information to people without requiring them to log into Microsoft Dynamics GP and use a user license. With security-enhanced, portal-based access from virtually any location, employees can use their preferred application, including Excel, Outlook, and mobile devices to access and work with the Microsoft Dynamics® GP information relevant to their roles.
- Connect your people and systems. Bring together employees, customers, and vendors to strengthen all aspects of business performance and relationships. Teams can quickly and accurately move tasks from first step to final approval with built-in workflows. Sales, service, and business management staff can collaborate through built-in integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM. With writing new code, you can centralize specific information, such as details relating to a customer, client or vendor, previously housed in separate systems, by tracking and helping people work across teams and departments. The latest innovations mean that developers can choose from more than 350 Web services and use a simplified architecture to integrate with a world of applications and data sources.
- Accelerate your return on investment. Reduce deployment time with looks that help accelerate installation time, quickly setup core functionality, and efficiently migrate and update data from legacy systems. Industry installation templates help you adapt your system to meet specific needs, and flexible deployment options, including on-premise or partner hosted, make it easier to optimize your IT budget and resources.
- Ensure scalability and performance as your business grows. Never settle for a “quick fix” or alternative that fails to meet your needs tomorrow. Microsoft Dynamics® GP combined with Microsoft SQL Server, can scale easily from 1 to 1,000 users without compromising system performance, as well as manage high-speed, high-volume transactions. And with flexible Business Ready Licensing, you can buy what you need today and quickly add capabilities and additional users as your business changes and grows.
- Count on innovation now and into the future. Microsoft Dynamics® GP delivers a long-term return on investment through consistent product releases and rich integration with Microsoft technology innovations. You can run your business knowing that you are backed by a Microsoft commitment to a 10-year support life cycle for each major release, as well as a rich Business Ready Enhancement Plan that includes unlimited online training, access to self-service support, and more.